Last year I attended the European Wedding Congress for the second time. I was more than delighted to meet personally industry professionals like Jasmine Star, KT Merry as well as the amazing girls from Pearl & Godiva.
After two days of inspirational discussions, creative workshops and making new friends, I headed to Amsterdam. Together with NINA Weddings and a team of wedding specialists, we created a colorful black and sultry marsala red bridal inspiration, which took place at The Toren – a small, boutique Hotel, located in Amsterdam.
Special thanks to all creatives who took part in this session:
- Organisation & Styling by NINA Weddings
- Bridal Dress by Unielle Couture
- Stationary by Met Marjet
- Flowers by Don Florito
- Wedding Cake & Chocolates by Sugarlips Cakes
- Hair Styling by Lonneke van Dijk
- Make-up & Nails by Netanya Lüschen
- Headpieces by Niely Hoetsch
- Model Majdeline Ulbrand
- Location The Toren Hotel
Also many thanks to Sara Burnett for featuring it as an inspiration on the Burnett’s Boards.