Ivy & Angelo decided to tie the knot in the beautiful gardens of the Laxenburg Palace in Austria, which was once the summer seat of the Habsburg dynasty. They exchanged their vows in the English-style garden, and the reception was held in the imperial theater’s lofty Oval Room, which features a frescoed ceiling strung with the delicatest of crystal chandeliers.
Ruffly peonies, bright citrus fruits, and a profusion of greenery imbued the grand setting with a cheerful, sunny vibe.
- Wedding Photography Tony Gigov
- Ceremony Venue Schlosspark Laxenburg
- Reception Venue Conference Center Laxenburg
- Event Planning A Very Beloved Wedding
- Event Design Lovely Weddings
- Flowers Evelyn Kühr
- Catering motto catering
- Cake Zola Auböck
- Desserts Suesse Werkstatt
- Bride’s Dress Vera Wang
- Bride’s Shoes Jimmy Choo
- Hair & Make up Jasmina ghera
- Paper Goods invisibly