A team of finest wedding industry vendors came together to create a theme, inspired by the elements of the Secession tradition and it’s contemporary design elements.
Located at the gorgeous Klimt Villa Vienna, the location provided a culturally rich backdrop full of amazing tales to go along with its proud history.
It was of the utmost importance to everyone involved to take inspiration from their surroundings and create a breathtaking editorial that would show off the true essence of Vienna and represent it in such an outstanding way like never before.
Honored to have this featured as a bridal inspiration by La Bride Wedding Blog.
Thanks to the great team who made this happen:
- Photography: Tony Gigov
- Design & Planning: Avorio
- Location: Klimt Villa, Vienna
- Stationary: Herz&Co.
- Flowers: von Feichtinger Blumen
- Models: Luba & Antonio from Exit Model Management
- Make up & Hair: Makeup Bine
- Tableware: Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten
- Glassware: J.&L. Lobmeyr
- Silverware: Wiener Silber Manufactur
- Linen: Zur Schwäbischen Jungfrau
- Bridal dress: Petra Pabst/ Pronovias
- Tuxedo: Frack&Co.
- Jewelry: Schullin Wien
- Wedding cake: Demel
- Candy Bar: Mycandybar
- Film: Soda Film Europe